Max Diameter 32mm
12’ Bar feeder
Only one in Eastern Canada
4 X faster than CNC
How it Works
- Ace has the only Tornos SWISS Lathe east of Montreal, its high volume, tight tolerances make it perfect for high volume work.
- Our machine has a 12’ bar feeder unit that can accommodate a max diameter of 32mm.
- Swiss machines are generally 4 -12 times faster than conventional CNC.
- Sliding headstock lathe, dual spindle, thread rolling and polygonal capabilities.
- Swiss machines are fast and rigid, with no tool deflection on OD tools since material is pushed thru the tool instead of the tool moving.
- Swiss machines use “live tools” and can do short and long parts with ease.
- Parts exit the machine complete.